Our SEO Store Locator is a software as a service (SaaS) platform and generates a significant ROI by delivering multiple page-one listings on local and long tail organic searches – an ideal solution for businesses that operate in multiple geo-locations.
Featuring an automated page builder for both desktop and mobile our system also serves as a robust Store Locator with geo-location search.
Our system also includes optimization and integration of local feeds from Google, Bing and Yahoo as well as options for InfoUSA, Acxiom and Localeze.
Here are the basics of how the system works:
We have a process for showing how much opportunity your business could be missing – we create a missed opportunity report for potential clients…
Here is how the missed opportunity report works:
If you’re interested in learning more, contact us today.
You can view a few more details about the specifics but the platform includes search and display with relevant verified local business data, rich user experience and social sharing to maximize Web and Mobile Web user activity.
Also check out some of our client results and local SEO benefits which are consistent and remarkable.
Imagine owning not one but several results on page one of Google
Now that you’ve seen what the system can do here is what the system looks like to the end user as they interact with it…
Below are some screen shots of Sport Authority’s store front software in action (regular and mobile versions)
SA web store locator (national page)
Enhanced Search Capability (search features)
- Search by:
- IP Address
- Zip Code
SA web store locator (CA State page)
SA web store locator (San Diego City page)
Web Location Pages (digital storefront components)
- Display on Mobile Pages
- Images: storefront, employee of the month, manager, products, services
- Location Information: address, phone number, hours of operation, holiday hours, in-store services provided, local descriptions, manager announcements
- Promotions: coupons, lotalty programs, COOP branding/promotion, events, tent sales, community events, sponsorships
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Google +1, Yelp and others, check-ins, Likes, sharing, share via email, share via text, text to phone
- UX (user experience): click to call, click to driving directions, text to share, lotalty sign-up, Mcommerce, gift card purchase/management
- Rich Media: video, YouTube, product images, COOP advertising/promotion, reviews
- Per Location Analytics: web traffic, search terms, click to call, click to coupons, click to directions, click to reviews, click to share, click to view (videos etc), click to promotion, integrated with Omniture and others, A/B conversion testing
- On-Page SEO: semantic mark-up, microdata, RDFa, automated static page builder, generates National-State-City and Individual location pages, verified data white hat SEO best practices
SA web store location page (Mission Valley San Diego CA)
SA mobile store location page (Mission Valley San Diego CA)