Episode 103 of Win the Web features a recall segment about how car-sharing services started, as well as a look back at business theory with the AIDA marketing model. The “Don’t Do It” portion of this episode covers NSA data requests from social media websites, and the “Superstars” title is awarded to Iran for unblocking some social sites. Finally, Win the Web spotlights a tool for Facebook timeline contests: Tabsite.com.
Click the link above or listen right here:
- Welcome and Updates (0:00)
- Beginning of Time… 5 Years Ago – Avego Car Sharing Service (5:46)
- Don’t Do It – NSA Data Requests from Social Sites (13:27)
- Internet Marketing Superstars – Iran Unblocks Social Sites (20:36)
- The Toolshed – Tabsite Facebook Timeline Contest App (24:34)
- The Brainstorm – AIDA and Internet Marketing (30:20)