In episode 094 of Win the Web we remember the 5-year-old rumor that the Mormon Church was planning to buy Facebook. We share an unfortunate story about an NBA player who posted a photo of his new tattoo of… a typo. Our “Internet Marketing Superstar” is Facebook’s shared photo album feature, “The Toolshed” features a new tool for data: ComScoreDataMine.com, and the “Brainstorm” is all about content calendars.
Click the link above or listen right here:
- Welcome and Updates (0:00)
- Beginning of Time… 5 Years Ago – Mormon Church Facebook Rumor (9:14)
- Don’t Do It – NBA Player Posts Tattoo with Typo (13:15)
- Internet Marketing Superstars – Facebook Announces Shared Photo Albums (17:07)
- The Toolshed – ComScoreDataMine.com (23:05)
- The Brainstorm – Content Calendar Basics (28:50)