Episode 083 of Win the Web (download here) features a “Don’t Do It” segment on Louisiana’s ban on social media activity while driving. The “Internet Marketing Superstar” segment of this episode applauds start-up social space sharing company, SpeakEasy, for creating a fake vodka brand to stir interest in their brand name.
The “Toolshed” segment is covering BufferApp.com, a social media management tool that makes social media content sharing easy with a smarter scheduling function that automates posts for you throughout the day. Finally, “The Brainstorm” segment covers Newsjacking 101, which is defined as using real-time marketing strategies to inject your brand into a conversation.
- Welcome and Updates (0:00)
- Don’t Do It – Louisiana Bans Social Media While Driving (14:00)
- Internet Marketing Superstars – Startup Creates Fake Vodka Brand (21:21)
- The Toolshed – Buffer – Automatic Management of Social Posts (28:03)
- The Brainstorm – Newsjacking 101 (33:26)