Episode 081 of Win the Web features a double “Don’t Do It” segment that covers Twitter’s fake tweets and Chipotle’s fake hack that generated serious online buzz.
This episode’s “Internet Marketing Superstar” segment discusses how North Korea’s recent 3G launch has led to new footage on social media platforms like Instagram that shed some light on this mysterious, isolated country. Check out photographer David Guttenfelder’s striking photos.
“The Toolshed” features ShopSocially.com, a comprehensive, ROI-driven social commerce platform for retailers that can be used to achieve significant improvement across all key metrics including on-site conversion, new customer acquisition, discovery, engagement, and word-of-mouth brand amplification.
Finally, ”The Brainstorm” validates that social media has a profound impact on site traffic.
Listen to episode 081 of Win the Web Internet Marketing Podcast below and feel free to wander over to wintheweb.net to discover more great content!
- Welcome and Updates (0:00)
- Double Don’t Do It – Twitter’s Fake Tweets and Chipotle’s Fake Hack (8:42)
- Internet Marketing Superstars – North Korea on Instagram… Sort of (20:25)
- The Toolshed – ShopSocially.com (25:41)
- The Brainstorm – Social Media Impact on Site Traffic (33:58)