It was a short week, but wow it was packed full of excitement! Here are the top search engine marketing news stories of the week:
- The Must Reads
- Google Instant!
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA) and Google’s Rankings are Remarkably Well Correlated
- Google’s Top AdWords Advertisers: Leaked Document Reveals Advertising Dollars
- Google Rankings and LDA
- Rand Fishkin Interview
- Google Changes Coming Tomorrow: AJAX Results, 30 Results Per Page, Streaming Results & More?
- Is Google AdWords Keyword Tool Now More Accurate?
- How to Actually Use Google Suggest Feature for Keyword Research and Beyond
- Google Scribe
- 10 (almost) ironclad arguments for SEO
- Yahoo Had Instant Search In 2005 … And Dropped It
- Priceless CRO Advice for $224
- How Google Instant Changes the SEO Landscape
- Google Instant? Hmmm.
- Google Instant + PPC
- FaceBook Advertising – Soup To Nuts Guide
- Discussing LDA and SEO – Whiteboard Friday
- I Wish We Had Google Understand Not Google Instant Search
- How The “Focus On First” Helps Hide Google’s Relevancy Problems
- Google Instant And The Power Of Suggestion
Bonus Video of The Week:
Face vs. watermelon = BRUTAL – The Amazing Race